We announce the 21st JINR-ISU Baikal Summer School on Physics of Elementary Particles and Astrophysics, which will have a modular structure this year.
The main part of the school including the core lecture program will be held online from July 12 to 17, 2021.
The lecture program:
• Andreas Trautner — Standard Model
• Alessandro Papa — Quantum Chromodynamics
• Manfred Jeitler — The LHC results and future collider projects
• Sergio Palomares-Ruiz — Astrophysical neutrinos
• Alessio Porcelli — IceCube results
The school program will also include intensive discussions and problem-solving sessions in student groups under the guidance of supervisors, as well as opportunities for students presentations. The working language of the school is English.
Satellite event on data analysis
The main program will be followed by a satellite event focusing on data analysis in astroparticle physics. It will be organized as an offline event intended for local students who wish to learn practical aspects of astroparticle data analysis, in particular gamma astronomy. The scientific program and practical details of this event will be posted later. At present, it is not clear whether this event will allow for online participation. However if you are particularly interested in this part, let us know.
All materials of the School will be later posted to this website: https://indico.jinr.ru/event/2154/overview.
Should you have any questions, please contact the organizers via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Igor Ivanov (SYSU, Zhuhai, China) — co-chairman
• Alexander Kaloshin (ISU, Irkutsk) — co-chairman
• Elena Dubovik (JINR, Dubna) — scientific secretary
• Daria Chernykh (ISU, Irkutsk) — scientific secretary
• Anastasia Frolova (ISU, Irkutsk)
• Valeria Kozhevnikova (JINR, Dubna)
• Dmitry Naumov (JINR, Dubna)
• Vadim Bednyakov (JINR, Dubna)
• Alexander Olshevsky (JINR, Dubna)
• Stanislav Pakulyak (JINR, Dubna)
• Nikolai Budnev (ISU, Irkutsk)
• Inna Portyanskaya (ISU, Irkutsk)
• Sergey Lovtsov (ISU, Irkutsk)
• Vladimir Lomov (ISU, Irkutsk)
• Sergey Sinegovsky (ISU, Irkutsk)
• Andrey Tanayev (ISU, Irkutsk)