1) Test of the Standard Model and search for New physics
2) Multi-messenger astrophysics
3) Neutrino physics
4) Elastic and diffractive scattering of hadrons and nuclei
5) Deep inelastic scattering and multiparticle dynamics
6) Ion colliders for study of the baryonic matter at extreme conditions
7) Computing for Large Scale Accelerator Facilities (LHC, FAIR, NICA, etc.)
8) New detector and data analyses technique
The program will include invited talks (30 minutes) and selected contributed reports (20 minutes).
The working language is English.
The Conference continues the traditions of the previous homonymous conferences .
The Conference will be held in the compact and comfortable hotel complex in a small town of Becici, in the Splendid Conference & SPA Resort Hotel, the largest conference venue in Montenegro. Unless requested otherwise, the Organizing Committee will take care of the hotel and meals reservation for all participants. In view of the multidisciplinary nature of the meeting, all speakers are kindly asked to present their results in a comprehensive way, understandable for the audience. Standard projection facilities (viewgraph and beamer/computer) will be available. Free time for discussions and leisure/excursions will be provided.
Participants can arrive at the hotel from 24 Sep 2018 14:00 and stay at the hotel up to 30 Sep 2018 12:00. The Conference will start 25 September 9:00 and will procced until 29 September.