The Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, the initiator of the competitive selection along with the Council for Grants of the President of the Russian Federation for the state support of young Russian scientists and leading scientific schools of the Russian Federation, announces a competitive selection for the Scholarship of the President of the Russian Federation for young scientists and postgraduates performing promising studies and pioneering innovations in the priority fields of modernization of the Russian economy.
Scholarship information is listed below.
Candidates for the Scholarship can be young scientists (under 35) and postgraduates who:
- are citizens of the Russian Federation;
- perform promising studies and design innovations in the priority fields;
- have published scientific papers in leading peer-reviewed scientific journals and editions reflecting the main scientific results of the work of a young scientist or a postgraduate;
- are taking up teaching and research positions at Russian scientific organizations or educational institutions of higher education or do their postgraduate course in full-time education there.
Scholarships of the President of the Russian Federation are assigned in the following priority fields:
- energy efficiency and energy saving, including the development of new fuel types;
- nuclear technologies;
- space technologies related to telecommunications, including GLONASS and the program for the ground infrastructure development;
- medical technologies, first of all, diagnostic equipment, as well as medicaments;
- strategic information technologies, including supercomputer design and software development.
The scholarships are set at 22,800 rubles each and to be paid monthly.
Deadline for applications is 9 October 2020.