Zoom Client Installation
- When you start or join your first Zoom virtual conference room, you will be prompted a client installation.
- Click https://zoom.us/j/182363545. The installation file zoom.exe will download automatically.
- Restart it and install the application.
- Type your real first and last name, as well as your location and institution you are representing here into the box "Your Name". Otherwise you will be removed from the meeting.
- After installation you will get to the personal conference room “DLNP Seminar”. All the DLNP seminars will be held here.
- To join a Zoom conference anew, type in the Meeting ID: 182-363-545 and your name (use your real first and last name).
- In your Zoom application click “Share Screen”.
- Select the shared screen view: in a full screen mode, as a window or that of any other application.
- It is handy if you open your presentation beforehand. Then select it in the Share Screen Menu and present it to conference attendees.
Entering the Zoom virtual room select “Share Computer Sound” – any sound played by your computer will be shared in the meeting. If you are in the room, but there is still no sound, select “Join Audio Conference”.
Automatically participants are mute on entry. If you would like to ask a question, select “Raise Hand” (located under the list of attendees), wait when the host allows you to speak. Ask your question. Afterwards please unmute yourself to avoid the noise.
Please turn on English subtitles